BY Rashmi Jalan
14 Dec 2019
The internet isn’t always kid-friendly. Here are some ways to teach kids online safety!
1. Instruct them to not share personal information such as their email address, home address, phone number etc. with strangers.
2. Explain the dangers of talking to strangers on private chat when playing online games and on social media.
3. Ask them to inform you before posting pictures/videos on social media.
4. Instruct them to never agree to meet anyone they've chatted with online.
5. Check the websites your child browses. Use parental control feature to block out adult websites.
6. Inform your children of the common internet scams & frauds.