Hair Oil + Moon Sparkle Shampoo
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
This hair care combo is a must have for long, lustrous locks. A perfect solution for your child’s hair care needs!
Made with a perfect blend of 12 natural oils, Cocomo Kids Hair Oil deeply nourishes your child’s hair; making stronger and softer. Easy to wash off and pleasant to smell, Cocomo Hair Oil is a must have for dry, dull & frizzy hair!
Cocomo Moon Sparkle Shampoo + Conditioner gently removes dirt and dandruff while maintaining the pH balance of the scalp. It is enriched with the best of natural ingredients to make your child’s hair super strong, soft and shiny.
This hair care combo perfectly suits your child’s hair care needs!
- Almond Oil : Strengthens hair and adds shine.
- Orange & Rosemary Oils : Strengthen the roots.
- Lime Oil : Prevents dandruff & itchy scalp.
- Tea Tree Oil : Has antifungal & antibacterial properties, reduces dandruff & hair fall.
- Neem Oil : Anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties.
- Olive Oil : Keeps scalp healthy.
- Coconut Oil : Moisturizes & nourishes hair.
- Argan Oil & Jojoba Oil : Conditions dry scalp and hair - Nourishes & hydrates dry scalp & hair.
Hair Oil : Rice Bran Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Orange Oil, Jojoba Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate Glyceryl Undecylenate, Lime Oil, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Neem oil, Rosemary Oil.
Moon Sparkle Shampoo : Aqua, Sodium Lauryol Sarcossinate, Acrylates, Steareth-20 methacrylate crosspolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Lauryl Amine Oxide, Myristamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Vera, Fragrance, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxyliytol, Xylitol, TriethanolAmine, C.I NO.63730, Sodium Gluconate, Neem extract, Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil.
Anyone above the age of four can use it.
The key ingredients in all 3 Cocomo Collections are the same. The difference is in the theme, i.e. the fragrance & the colour.
It’s two years from the date of manufacture.
Our products are hypoallergenic but it is still preferred to do a patch test before use.