Ever wondered how your child can have a relaxing, spa-like experience at your home? Here are some tips that you can use!
1. Start with hair massage. Take some drops of Cocomo hair oil and massage your child's head slowly and gently. Turn on some relaxing music.
2. Use Cocomo's gentle Shampoo and wash off the oil and build-up. Blow dry the hair post wash.
3. It's time for facial now. You can use a home-made facial mask made of a blend of banana and honey. Moisten your child's face and apply the paste for 15 minutes before washing it off. This face mask for kids will provide significant skin hydrating & toning effects.
4. Your child's eyes need some relaxing too. Apply fresh cucumber on their eyes for a cooling effect.
5. Next step is a basic manicure & pedicure. Clean your child's nails with water and soap. Cut them in shape and apply a chemical-free coating.
6. Give your kids a good hand and foot massage. You need not use oil for massage. Just apply a good hydrating lotion like Cocomo Moisturizer and gently massage in circular motions for better blood circulation.
7. While doing all this, don't forget to serve your child lemonade or fresh juice and some healthy snacks for a perfect detoxification!