Delay in deliveries is expected amidst Covid-19!
Curly hair requires a bit of extra time and effort. Here are some hacks to help out kids with curls!
1. Curly hair tends to tangle more easily. Using a leave-in-conditioner after wash will help tame the frizz and smoothen the curls.
2. Oil your child's hair (preferably with Cocomo Hair Oil) & keep it overnight. Wash at least every 2-3 days to reduce the painful detangling sessions. Wash off the scalp properly with Cocomo Shampoo & Conditioner
3. Use medium to cold water for hair wash. This is because cold water closes the cuticles and pores in the scalp and also adds luster and shine. While warm water creates frizz, cold water tends to flatten the hair.
4. Use only wide-toothed comb.
5. Choose a satin pillowcase as it will protect your child's precious curls all night long from getting frizzy.
6. Home-made hair mask: Mash 1 ripe banana and add a tablespoon of honey to it. Apply and rinse after 30 minutes. This mask offers intense hydration and moisturizing benefits.
7. Lastly, remember that a braid or ponytail is always a preferable option to manage curly hair.